Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My it's been some time since I've visited my Life Drawing blog.

So now that spring is really beginning to set in, I am beginning to notice my natural surroundings much more. I feel that the looming sense of winter has faded and I am paying much more attention to all the life coming back to the surface.

I've been looking at the ant hills accumulating outside of my apartment lately. Ants, I feel, are in a constant state of highly organized rebuilding. They are constantly adapting to the changes around them. In a way, we too are constantly adapting to our surroundings. In the context of Life Drawing, I feel that I've taken much from the things going on around me. In the design world, we become very comfortable with the visual language surrounding us and begin to see more clearly what it is we're dealing with. Like ants, we are rebuilding or at least building upon a framework that will help us succeed in accomplishing our goals. So, I suppose let's all keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment