Thursday, March 25, 2010

Drawing Shells and Such

Life drawing has been going pretty well I would say. We've been working on drawing shells, which are a pretty decent subject for drawing. It is interesting attempting to understand the structure of the shell and then draw it accordingly. It does prove to be a fairly effective way of drawing. I suppose with any sort of drawing, structural knowledge will always prove valuable. It is neat to see the different drawings the class is producing. Each student seems to have their own style and I think that is a really cool thing to see in a class. In my mind, style in any kind of drawing is key. I also feel that I am beginning to develop a style within the drawings I've been doing and I enjoy developing it. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment